Over the course of the last school year I'd been getting more and more sure that Heyleigh had a saddle fit problem. After doing some research, I realized that she had a forward girth groove. I got a total saddle fit girth, which helped keep her saddle from slipping forward, but I was still having a lot of the same issues. The biggest problem I was having was that all the signs of poor saddle fit listed in magazines and saddle fitting websites are pretty much the same signs of a really crabby mare.Read More
Since I'm currently without access to my horse, I figured I'd take the time to finally sort through all of my tack. All of the tack that I left at home, anyway.
Because I have no access to my parents' garage when I'm in geographical proximity to my horse, the vast majority of what I left behind were the dregs of my collection. Some of it is junk, and some of it just doesn't have any reasonable use for me or Heyleigh.Read More